Tuesday 12 January 2010

Words of thanks & new years

Hi so lately i have been making some new years resolutions
1. To be more thankful.
2. Tell the truth more
3. To own up to being in love... ♥
So here goes...
First i want to say thank-you to may-may who can always steal my pocky beacause she is the best friend have and will have {i hope} ♥♥♥ Thank you for always being there and having faith in me.
Second to crafty cherry my most trusted friend as well as May-may & stellar the kitty queen of
the universe!
crafty cherry thank you to you and your watchful angels... i love you and always will you are always there for me and make me a hot meal when i get home so thanks mom!♥
To stellar kitty queen of the universe...
Thank you for being there with May-may to make me laugh and call me mariar and joke with me about stuff thats just not that funny like jujon!!!♥
now on to the next resolutions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thank-you for commenting! =1